Instructions For Anesthesia
- No solid food or drink after midnight, the night prior to your surgery. **THIS INCLUDES NO CANDY OR MINTS**
- Please inform our office if you develop any cough or illness prior to your surgery.
- Take your daily medications as usual, unless otherwise directed byÂ Dr. Truitt.
- Surgery patient cannot drive to the appointment or after surgery.
- Accompanying adult must remain in the office during the appointment.
- Do not wear contact lenses, nail polish, or lotions/body oils.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
Download the Instructions for Anesthesia Form